Friday, June 1, 2007

"So you think you can dance"


Thanks to my sis that we managed to go for "so you think you can dance". Where? : Ruums, KL
How : My dad

Who? : Supposed to be my sis and her "friend". Then my friend and I would go yum cha or shoppping. Ended up they were giving free tickets at the entrance, so all five of us(
sis, Ken Jiu, Shung Jiu, ,my dad and I) went.
Waiting Duration : It was stated in the ticket to arrive there by 8.00pm or else the door will close and stuff. So, we arrived at 7.45 just in case we couldn't find the place. In the end, we went into Rumms at 9.30. *typical Malaysian timing*
At the entrance, captured some pictures because all were too bored.

Sis and I

Shung Jiu and I

Some random shots in there:
The host...(forgotten their names)


Contestants dancing the "Malay dance"
Honestly, there was not much difference watching the live version or watching from home. In fact, watching from home was much most comfortable. Anyway, no big deal. At least got to spend some time together. Good for my sis and her "friend" =)

No comments: