Monday, June 4, 2007

A day out...

At last I got to watch Shrek 3 after a long wait.=)

Supposed to catch the movie at 2.40 but it was full house. So we went for the 4.40 screening and still got 3rd from the screen. Since it was probably gonna be my last movie =( with Yong Ming, might as well just watch. It's not the movie, it's the person that watches with you =).

Well, Shrek 3 was not that boring after all.(though there were feedbacks that it was just so-so).

Anyway, sorry Yong Ming for troubling you all the way from SS2 to Subang just to watch Shrek 3. Well, you did enjoy your time with me also rite =P..hehe..


While waiting till 4.40, I went to accompany Yong Ming "ta kei" in the "car playing thing". After that, we went enjoy "tong sui" n waffle. Then we started to "khing sam si"."khing khing khing" till the show started at 4.40. Then rushed there but good thing still on time.

When we finished the movie, we headed to Williams. As usual I ate cheese ham naan and he eat some expensive fish which cost him RM25 per plate(equivalent to eating in Victoria Station =P)

Well, that was my day. I really appreciate my friendship with Yong Ming.

Thanks very much! =)


No comments: