Friday, June 1, 2007

woo hoo hoo
What a day...I should be studying now but I'm BLOGGING!!
Well, college was fine as usual... Did last minute homework again...during class some more...
Then Prettyb ajak go futsal...
k la, so went lor.. don't wanna disappoint him for asking almost every week..

Then when we reached Sports Planet, guess who I saw?!?!? SANJEEVAN, PHUVAN and LOGES!!!
These are the bunch of people that added joy to my secondary school life!!
Yes Sanjeevan, yo are welcome for your car alarm thing..keke...just some "kai" touch only...

Well, suppose to play futsal with Taylor's people but ended up playing with my secondary school friends. Well, same la, at least they are gentlemen enough =).

After finish then send Jeremy back to SS15 to take his car. As usual, he's so lame talking in the car. I'm totally fine with it. At least his lame-ness cheers me up. Thanks Jeremy! You are a great guy =)

God bless ;)

No comments: